Business & Personal Loans
Our minimum personal loan amount is ₦100,000, while the maximum is ₦2,000,000. For business loans, our minimum is ₦500,000, while the maximum is ₦10,000,000. You can borrow any amount within these ranges.
- You must have an active account with a commercial bank in Nigeria
- You must be a salary earner
- You must not have a history of default(s) on loan(s)
- You must not have a history of Dud cheques
- You must provide:
- Two recent passport photographs
- 6 months bank statements of salary account to be stamped by the issuing bank
- Cheque leaves (Duly signed) for the duration of the loan or standing instruction/debit order
- Staff Identity Card
- Employment letter/Letter of Confirmation, Letter of Promotion, Salary Increase or Introduction letter from Employer’s HR, Pension ID Number
- Utility Bill – LAWMA, PHCN, Water or Rent
- Valid ID Card – International Passport, Driver’s License, Voter’s Card, New National ID Card
Two recent passport photographs, 6 months bank statements of salary account, staff ID card, cheque leaves for the duration of the loan, employment letter, utility bill, valid ID card, completed guarantor/indemnity form, guarantor’s recent passport photograph
Should your loan be approved by us, it takes less than 24 hours for your account to be credited
We have business loans for current business owners, personal loans for salary earners and car loans for car owners
The interest rate varies depending on loan amount and repayment terms but our loans are generally affordable. You can calculate your repayment amount using our loan calculator.
It depends on you, but it has to be between 1- 6 months after getting the loan.
Fill out our application form
Legal owners of registered vehicles
After application on our website, we come to inspect your vehicle and vehicle documents. After which, you would have to sign off legal ownership of your vehicle to us, before we give you the loan amount – which cannot be more than the value of the vehicle. After full repayment of the loan, vehicle ownership is transferred back to you.
In the event that you fail to complete payment within the agreed period of time, your vehicle would have to be taken from you, and put up for sale, to cover the amount you failed to pay. Once the debt has been settled after sale, any amount left would be handed over to you.
You will get your loan 24 hours after transfer of ownership is legalized.
We have 3 investment packages based on the type of investment you want to make (small, medium, large). They are:
- ₦100,000 – ₦5,000,000
- ₦10,000,000 & above
The minimum tenor is 3 months
Our interest rates are based on the packages:
- ₦100,000 – ₦5,000,000 (10% PA)
- ₦5,000,000-10,000,000 (12% PA)
- ₦10,000,000 & above (14% PA)
The interest is paid into your registered account upon maturity or upfront – it’s your call!
Yes, you can